Supporting employees with cancer can be varied, depending on the nature of the cancer, the treatment involved, the nature of the employee’s work and much more.
Your HR, Personnel Department or EAP (Employee Assistance Provider) can advise you on your legal responsibilities, but might not necessarily be aware of how to translate your obligation into meaningful, practical assistance, that matches the changing needs of your employee.
Based on my corporate career and cancer treatment experience, services I provide to employers include
- increasing cancer awareness in the workplace
- help with developing individual support plans
- identifying practical cancer-specific adjustments in the workplace
- staff briefings and workshops
- cancer-specific counselling
Feel free to contact me in confidence to discuss your individual needs.